bunny☆kaisuis blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pinky Jones and Kimi to Sekai PV previews!

Photobucket



And I say preview because as a H!O member said it's not the full version! At today's event they showed the full PV and it looks like it starts with a short skit ^^!

Pinky Jones is the typical Momoiro song... crazy, weird, energic,... xD I have to say I love their outfits, specially Akari & Ayaka's ones. My favorite part of the song in the min 2:35 where they all have solos and they "say" their names ^^.


Kimi to Sekai (キミとセカイ) preview is very short, but I like the song so far. It sounds like a cool song... at least it's PV looks like is going to be "cool" xD.

Photobucket

They also updated their official site with new profile pics:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm looking foward this single and their upcoming performance in Music Japan on November 7th! Don't forget Pinky Jones & Kimi to Sekai aren't the only songs/PVs included in this single.... we have COCO☆NATSU too!





「bunny☆kaisui」
「ブニ☆海水」

3 comentarios:

RUKI said...

Me encanta Pinky jones!! mucho más que muchas de sus antiguas canciones , me gustaria adquirir este single , por otra parte kimi to sekai no em gusta demasiado , y el live que has puesto de tokyo idol festival ... me encantan los sailor fukus que llevan O_O

AiChan said...

En serio, cada vez amo más a momoka xDDDD

La segunda canción me gusta más, pero el PV lleva demasiado "fan service", tal como opino con Heavy Rotation.

らける♥にゃん said...

Bunny!!! Soy Toshiya, una de las chicas que conociste en el metro de camino al Otakrismas xDD la que le gustaba Aibon <3
Te sigooo~~~!
Nos leemos! :3