bunny☆kaisuis blog

Saturday, September 18, 2010

THE IDOLM@STER 5th PV... Male idol group???




A 5th PV was released today with big BIG news: for the first time in an IM@S game, we'll be able to produce male idols (not counting Ryo xD).





Jupiter is the name of the new male idol group from 961Production!



From left to right: 御手洗 翔太(MITARAI SHOUTA), 天ヶ瀬 冬馬
(AMAGASE TOUMA)
& 伊集院 北斗(HOKUTO IJUUIN)

And their seiyuus:




From left to right: 寺島 拓篤(TERASHIMA TAKUMA)-TOUMA-, 神原 大地
(KANBARA DAICHI)
- IJUUIN- & 松岡 禎丞(MATSUOKA YOSHITSUGU)-SHOUTA-

961 Production site is not in construction anymore and we can see the new characters profiles...



See Alice or Guilty PV!!



I'm not a big fan of male idols/bands... but I think this may be pretty fun xD. I'm sure I'm not going to be a big fan of any of them... but their songs and performances will be interesting for sure :D!

What do you think about having a male group in IDOLM@STER?

Famitsu,Dengeki News,4Gamer



「bunny☆kaisui」
「ブニ☆海水」

1 comentarios:

RUKI said...

Ami tampoco me gustan mucho las bandas de chicos xD pero estos son monisimos xDD pero los seiyus me parecen super feos xd menos el de gafas xD