bunny☆kaisuis blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mini-Live @ II Shibuya 109: Xmas Party



This was my 3rd live held on December 17th at a Spanish convention called "II Shibuya 109: Xmas Party". Since this convention was more focused on Japanese Culture and Fashion I decided to perform cooler songs.

Sound was really good at that place and organizers gave me a wireless mic for my performance! That made singing&dancing a lot easier!!

I sang more mainstream idols songs: pure H!P and AKB48! I always wanted to sang some of those songs so I really enjoyed it!!


For this concert, I couldn't make people do wotagei -__- (except for my friends who already do wotagei on their own)... so that made me a bit unhappy. But, afterall, it wasn't a convention for otaku, right? I suppose it's normal people only clapped and cheered :_D.

Feel free to watch the entire live here!

Setlist
01. Oogoe Diamond (AKB48)
02. Sexy Snow (W)
03. First Kiss (Aa!)
04. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru (AKB48)
05. Kioku no Meiro (High-King)






「bunny☆kaisui」
「バニー☆海水」

0 comentarios: