bunny☆kaisuis blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

bunny☆kaisui's blog - Now in English!!




As you read! I finally decided to write my blog in English as well as in Spanish ^^!

It's been a while since I wanted to start posting in English but I really didn't know if was going to be able to do it. I'm not quite sure if people is going to read my blog neither, but I feel like doing the effort!

Firts of all, I translate the welcome message that you can see at the right sidebar as well as my profile. So feel free to check it out when you finish reading this entry xD!

The second thing is I plan to translate in English all my entries since I started this blog. This depends on my free time and specially on what my readers want ^^.

I usually write about random things of my life, but I also write about some less known idol groups I like. I also share my (mostly idol) merchandise as well as some videos I upload on my YouTube channel ^^

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and feel free to ask me any question, comment, request or suggest anything!!!

You can always found me at the following sites!

bunnydesu @ YouTube

BunnyKaisui @ twitter

BunnyKaisui @ Last.fm

BunnyKaisui @ Hello! Online

BunnyKaisui @ Veoh

And just for fun, I leave you with this live performance of a song a really love! An AKB48 Team K's song performed by Miyazawa Sae, Yonezawa Rumi and Nonaka Misato:

奇跡は間に合わない (Kiseki wa Maniawa nai)
"A
Miracle Won't Be In Time"



Thank you for reading!

「bunny☆kaisui」
「ブニ☆海水」

0 comentarios: