bunny☆kaisuis blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dream Fighter cover by SPL∞ASH members (Pickup of the week)

I always loved groups (idol groups, dance & singing groups) from dance/singers schools. They have a total different aura despite they usually perform popular idol songs.

This time, I wanted to talked about ACTOR'S SCHOOL HIROSHIMA. You may know this singer's school  from the popular trio Perfume, singer Nakamoto Suzuka (ex-Karen Girl's, soloist and currently a Sakura Gakuin member) or idol group Manaminorisa (まなみのりさ). I'm always searching for some new performances on YouTube or NicoNico Douga from their regular events. Those are really enjoyable.


Today (well, I started writing this post like one month ago xD) I choose to share this live performance by three members of the group SPL∞ASH 

Dream Fighter original by Perfume.


「bunny☆kaisui」 
「ブニ☆海水」

0 comentarios: