bunny☆kaisuis blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

StylipS 3rd single "Choose me♡Darling"!


StylipS 3rd single is going to be released next August 22nd! A-side is called "Choose me♡Darling" and it's the Opening them of the anime Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru. This time, we can enjoy watching Nocchi, Yui, Kaori and Maho in sailor outfits singing a summerish song!
Limited Edition

Regular Edition
As always, single comes in Regular (Anime) and Limited+DVD (StylipS) versions:

CD Tracklist
1. Choose me♡ダーリン
作詞:こだまさおり 作曲・編曲:高田 暁
2. ベイビィKISS☆
作詞:こだまさおり 作曲・編曲:若林 充
3. Fragile Crazy
作詞:こだまさおり 作曲・編曲:高田 暁
4. Choose me♡ダーリン (inst)
5. ベイビィKISS☆ (inst)
6. Fragile Crazy (inst) 
This time, DVD not only comes with the usual PV, Dance version and Making of but also comes with footage from their first live and all 5 versions of "Choose me♡Darling" CMs!


DVD Tracklist
1. Choose me♡ダーリン
2. Choose me♡ダーリン (DANCE STYLE)
3. MAKING STYLE
Brand-new Style volume one SIDE-B “MIRACLE PARTY”
4. MIRACLE RUSH
5. Honey Groove
6. Brand-new Style !! ~ 
 
“Choose me♡ダーリン” TV-SPOT
7. KAORI ISHIHARA’S STYLE
8. ARISA NOTO’S STYLE
9. YUI OGURA’S STYLE
10. MAHO MATSUNAGA’S STYLE
11. StylipS’ STYLE

Make your preorder, I already did it ;D!!!

CDJapan, Yesasia, HMV (Comes with a special photo).


One Hundred News, Stylips Official Site




「bunny☆kaisui」
「バニー☆海水」

0 comentarios: